Du'kiel, city in The Outlands!

Definately Outlandish!

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > High hits

Superior
Site Owner

There will be 3 types of high hits that will do more than just deal serious damage: Critical blows, Surgical blows, and Fatal blows, each having a worse condition than the other

--

NO ONE....MOVE....A MUSCLE.....

July 29, 2011 at 4:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Superior
Site Owner

Ok changing the font everytime is annoying. How do you deal with this Masaru? Anyways, Critical blows: Hits that will disable body parts and deal massive stuns, wounds, and most attacks.

Disabled arm (Disables arm skills such as punch and lowers your grasp and prevents you from doing any skills that are from the arm such as the force from Star Wars)

Disabled leg (Disables leg skills such as kick and lowers agility and movement all the way down to 2 (If that's ok with Masaru))

Disabled limb (Disables special limb skills such as tentacle whip and lowers defense that is caused by limbs)

Cracked ribs (Prevents you from standing straight which leads to terrible aiming and extremely slow moving)

Cracked skull (Triggers 'Massive headache' if you do not have helmet or head protection equipped)

Broken back (Same effects as 'Cracked ribs' but also lowers your Power by 3 (If that's ok with Masaru))

Massive headache (Prevents you from using any magic attacks and makes you aim much less.)

All of the effects of these hits are temporary and will go away after battle. If you have a complaint about if any of these are too cheap, please let me know as I will ease it down

--

July 29, 2011 at 4:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Superior
Site Owner

Surgical blows: Hits that will make you lose a bodypart and disable almost every single attack you have.

Lost arm (Disables you from doing any arm attacks and lowers your stamina (If that's ok with Masaru))

Lost leg (Prevents you from doing any leg attacks and puts your agility and speed to 0 (If that's ok with Masaru))

Lost limb (Disables you from doing any limb attacks and takes away defense supported by limbs)

Shattered ribs (Prevents you from moving in any way for 5 turns leaving you completely helpless)

Shattered back (Same effects as 'Shattered ribs' except instead of paralyzing you for 5 turns it just lets you move with your arms for the whole battle)

All of the effects of these hits are temporary and will go away after battle. If you have a complaint about if any of these are too cheap, please let me know as I will ease it down

--

July 29, 2011 at 5:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Superior
Site Owner

Fatal blows: Literally blows that are 1 hit KOs

Punctured lung (Puts ALL of your stats down to 1 (If that's ok with Masaru) and you will die in 5 turns)

Infected (You will die in 10 turns)

Slain head (1 hit KO)

Cursed (You will die in _ turns depending on how the curse turns out)

Melted brain (1 hit KO)

Weakened cells (1 hit KO if you are 'Infected' otherwise nothing will happen)

Headshot (1 hit KO if shot directly into the brain)

Breathless (You get 1 more chance to attack and then you die (If the attack kills the foe you will be the winner)

--

July 29, 2011 at 5:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

by Zhirael over a year ago
by Masaru Valyre over a year ago
by Masaru Valyre over a year ago

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Jul 21 All Day
Sunday Jul 22 - Monday Jul 23
Sunday, Jul 21 All Day