Du'kiel, city in The Outlands!

Definately Outlandish!

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Extra content!

Masaru Valyre
Administrator

This is where the staff will place the required info to find anything we make on other websites, like videos on youtube, pictures on deviantart or photobucket, etc. I myself have made a youtube channel and soon will be making videos, Ryan and Super already have their channels, but I shall steal the stage! O.o

--

Pretend this is a real signature.

August 28, 2012 at 12:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Masaru Valyre
Administrator

website for the mechanical creations, will have prices on all technology, have to place an order on site to get any tech! http://www.mechacorp24.webs.com

--

September 12, 2012 at 12:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Masaru Valyre
Administrator

Masaru Valyre at September 12, 2012 at 12:08 PM

website for the mechanical creations, will have prices on all technology, have to place an order on site to get any tech! http://www.mechacorp24.webs.com

Not completed, need a week to form the skeleton, and three months to build up a respectable store of text that actually means something. Ryan, being the bounty hunter, you should help, I will use an rpg book to bump out some generics, anyone else, suggest things on the forum. Super, if you can, add any content to khaeldron(will change name) or Mechacorp.

--

September 12, 2012 at 3:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Zhirael
Maybe I could advertise this site with videos and the like. If there is anything else that I can add to, I'll do my best to contribute without stepping on toes.
--

~ The blue-eyed Badass

October 18, 2014 at 9:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Forum Posts

by Zhirael over a year ago
by Masaru Valyre over a year ago
by Masaru Valyre over a year ago

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Jul 21 All Day
Sunday Jul 22 - Monday Jul 23
Sunday, Jul 21 All Day